Are you seeking out cam for 5.3 with 706 heads reviews. Our professionals found a large range of feedback on-line for cam for 5.3 with 706 heads and shortlisted them. This guide is created for those searching out their best cam for 5.3 with 706 heads. Take a look at our list-:
Top 10 Cam For 5.3 With 706 Heads Comparison in 2022
|1||GM REMANUFACTURED 4.8L 5.3L Cylinder Head 706 Assembly w/Rocker Arms LS LR4 LM7 LM4 NO CORE CHARGE NECESSARY||4.64||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Sloppy Stage 2 Camshaft .585/.585 Engine Camshaft Hydraulic Roller Lift Cam E-1840-P ls Camshaft Compatible for GM C.hevy C.hevrolet 1997-2007 LS L92 L99 5.3L 5.7L 6.0L 6.2L V8 LSx||4.93||Buy on Amazon|
|3||LS ECM LSX CNC Cut Engine Computer Mount Bracket Pcm Swap 6.0 5.3 LQ9 LM7 0411||4.71||Buy on Amazon|
|4||ASTOU Cylinder Head Gasket Sets for Buick for Rainier Head Gasket Kit for Chevrolet for Silverado 1500 LT 5.3L HS26191PT||4.75||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Michigan Motorsports 7.400 Pushrods Fits 4.8 5.3 5.7 6.0 LS2 LS3 LS6 L99 LS4 LS9 LSA LQ4 LQ9 L76 L92||4.76||Buy on Amazon|
|6||PQY 12-Point Cylinder Gasket Head Stud Bolts Nuts Kit Compatible with 97-03 Chevy LS1 LQ9 LS6 4.8L 5.3L 5.7L 6.0L Engines||4.87||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Standalone Wiring Harness, Compatible with 1997-2006 GM DBC LS1 Vortec 4.8L 5.3L 6.0L, with 4L60E or 4L80E(with adapter) Transmissions, Drive by Cable Throttle Body, LS Swap Wire Harness||4.85||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Michigan Motorsports LS1 Rocker Arms and Bolts with Trunion Kit Installed FITS LS2 LS6 LQ4 LQ9 LM7 4.8 5.3 5.7 6.0||4.76||Buy on Amazon|
|9||COMP Cams 7812-16 High Energy 7.794″ Long, 5/16″ Diameter Pushrod Set||4.68||Buy on Amazon|
|10||jiaying 97-02 LS1 STANDALONE Wire Harness swap kit 4.8 5.3 6.0 VORTEC w/60A Relay (Drive by Cable) (RED/Blue PCM) & EV1 Fuel INJECTORS (4L80E DBC)||4.86||Buy on Amazon|
Top 10 Cam For 5.3 With 706 Heads Reviews
Now that you know what to look for in a cam for 5.3 with 706 heads, let’s take a look at ten of the best options on the market:
1. GM REMANUFACTURED 4.8L 5.3L Cylinder Head 706
- Complete disassembly and thorough cleaning via hot tank & pressure tested to confirm casting integrity
- New valve seats installed as necessary
- New valve stem seals installed on all our heads & all valve guides are replaced with new ones as necessary.
- Valve job Performed with all required angles & vacuum tested seals to ensure perfect compression.
- All necessary parts are cleaned and inspected before final assembly to meet AERA specifications
2. Sloppy Stage 2 Camshaft .585/.585 Engine Camshaft
- 【Widely Compatible for GM C.hevy LS Engines】Engine camshaft hydraulic roller lift cam is compatible with GM C.hevy 1997-2007 LS L92 L99 5.3L 5.7L 6.0L 6.2L V8 LSx Sloppy Stage 2. Note: ls camshaft is not compatible with Active Fuel Management (AFM) engine. Stock valve springs cannot be used.
- 【Direct Replacement ls Camshaft】Our sloppy stage 2 camshaft is manufactured with OEM standard, providing the same performance and durability as the original parts. Sloppy stage 2 camshaft does not require tuning, it can be replaced directly. Replacement part number: E-1840-P.
- 【Specifications of Sloppy Stage 2 Camshaft】Valve Lift (1.7 Rockers)–Intake Valve Lift:.585″, Exhaust Valve Lift:.585″. RPM Range: 2200 to 5400, Lobe separation angle: 112°, Intake Centerline: 108°.
- 【Intake & Exhaust Duration of ls Camshaft】Advertised Intake Duration283°, Advertised Exhaust Duration: 286°, Intake Duration @.050″: Lift 228°, Exhaust Duration @ .050″: Lift 230°
- 【Kindly Note】Before placing an order, please make sure our sloppy stage 2 camshaft if fit your car’s model or not. We aim at trying our best to offer you the best product and services to make you unworried before/after the purchase. If you have any questions or doubts, our professional technical team will help you solve the problem within 24 hours.
3. LS ECM LSX CNC Cut Engine Computer
- Kit comes with 2 x Cut Engine Computer Mount Bracket . Material:1.5mm Cold rolled plate.
- The 411 ecm is found in most 99-06 ls motors with either a blue and red plug or a blue green plug. The insides are different but bodies are the same.
- Designed to mount to any flat surface, making mounting an LS ECM a lot easier on your swap project.
- The ECM bracket utilizes the four small screws in the ECM body. Please confirm your ECM Is the same type as pictured. Hardware not included.
- Lightweight and no burden to your auto.
4. ASTOU Cylinder Head Gasket Sets for Buick
- ❤GASKET SET INTERCHANGE PART NUMBER – HS26191PT
- ❤GASKET SET SPECIFICATIONS – Our seals and gaskets are designed to meet or exceed all original equipment (OE) specifications for proper sealing, stabilize engine efficiency and increase driving comfort.
- ❤GASKET SET FUNCTION – The cylinder head gasket set is an important component of the engine combustion chamber. They are fitted between the engine block and the cylinder head. The function of the cylinder head gaskets is to prevent engine coolant or engine oil from entering the cylinder while ensuring maximum compression.
- ❤GASKET SET FEATURES – Our gaskets are designed to save customers money and time by providing accurate gaskets. The gasket has a non-viscous hard-wearing layer and good sealing innovation and technology to ensure that it can withstand the harsh conditions of the engine compartment and maintain the best operation.
- ❤SUGGESTION – Please confirm whether the model is suitable before purchase. It is recommended to be installed by professionals. Package Includes: as shown in the figure.
5. Michigan Motorsports 7.400 Pushrods Fits 4.8 5.3
- LS 7.400″ Pushrods
- Fits 4.8 5.3 5.7 6.0 LS1 LS2 LS3 LS6 L99 LS4 LS9 LSA LQ4 LQ9 L76 L92
- Set of sixteen (16) stock replacement pushrods for 1997-2012 GM LS-series GEN III and IV small block V-8 engines.
- These are the stock length 7.400″ Long 5/16″ pushrods
- Pushrod specifications are as follows: OVERALL LENGTH: 7.400″ TUBE SIZE: 5/16″ x .075″ (stock) MATERIAL: 1010 ENDS: 5/16″ ball (drilled)
6. PQY 12-Point Cylinder Gasket Head Stud Bolts
- ✿ Compatible with 98-02 Camaro/Firebird F-Body. For 97-03 C5 Corvette. For 99-03 Silverado/Sierra GM Trucks (4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L).
- ✿ Centerless ground and heat treated before thread rolling, are designed to maximize reliability and strength, with nominally rated 220K psi tensile strength.
- ✿ Made of iron with good ductility with black oxide finish, high temperature resistance
- ✿ Easy to install, direct replace the old rusted bolts, improve car performance
- ✿ Package include20* M11 Head Studs; 10* M8 Studs; 30* Parallel-ground Washers; 30* 12-point Nuts.(If you find any stud missing ,please send us mail by our store home page for help !)
7. Standalone Wiring Harness, Compatible with 1997-2006 GM
- 【OEM DESIGN】This standalone wire harness is designed to be a complete wiring harness for fuel injection system on GM 1999 and 2006 vortec engines with drive by cable throttle body and 4L60E or 4L80E（with adapter） transmissions, exactly OEM design to easy installation.
- 【Premium Quality】The GM engine wiring harness is made of high-quality copper core wires, which has lower eccentricity and resistance, anti-corrosion, wear-resistant, non-deformation, well performed in conducting electricity. The wrapped plastic surfaces can stand high temperatures, all kinds of chemical reagent, strong impact, and press.
- 【Fits for】1997-2006 drive by cable LS1 4L60E or 4L80E（with adapter） engine automatic transmission harness, 12-14 volts, ev1 fuel injection nozzle connector, vortec engines 4.8 5.3 6.0. New GM Delphi connectors and TXL (polyethylene cross-linked) high temperature wires that meet GM specifications.
- 【Complete Accessories】Professional installation is recommended (No Instruction Included). Ls swap harness comes with a complete install detailed instruction packet and compatible parts list. The ls wiring harness including all engine and transmission sensor connectors, EV1 fuel injectors, 6 fuse blocks, 3 wire MAF sensor, and 24x Crank Sensor. Wire harness connectors are universal color code. Good reinforced ring terminals, they are completely plug and play.
- 【120-Month Warrany】Be confident purchase the ls stand alone wire harness. If the engine wiring harness fails, cracks, stops working or any other problems, please contact us through amazon message directly. We offer a 10-year warranty, 100% satisfaction guarantee.
8. Michigan Motorsports LS1 Rocker Arms and Bolts
- Whether you have a stock LS motor or a highly modified LS motor, replacing your rockers with a true roller bearing setup is highly recommended. The stock bearings have a tenancy to fail. These rocker arms are a must have for any aggressive heads and cam combo and are the same rockers we utilize on our 1,000 hp Turbo Motor.
- We utilize LS rocker arms and install new LS1 rocker arm retro-fit trunion kit that replaces the cageless, loose OEM needle bearings and powdered metal trunion with a premium 8620 steel alloy trunion and caged roller bearings for added durability. The caged roller bearings that greatly reduce the possibility of the bearing failure experienced with stock LS1 needle bearings, which can send loose needles throughout the engine upon failure.
- LS1 style allen head bolts are included for installation. Whether you have a stock LS motor or a highly modified LS motor, replacing your rockers with a true roller bearing setup is highly recommended. The stock bearings have a tenancy to fail. These rocker arms are a must have for any aggressive heads and cam combo and are the same rockers we utilize on our 1,000 hp Turbo Motor
- This kit includes: 16 LS Series Rocker Arms 16 rocker arm trunnions- LS-type retrofit 32 rocker arm bearings- LS-type retrofit 32 rocker arm retaining rings- LS-type retrofit 16 bolts for LS trunnion kit
- Fits all these applications: LS1/LS2/LS6/ LR4 Vortec 5300 LM7 L59 LM4 L33 – 4.8/5.3/5.7/6.0/ Engines
9. COMP Cams 7812-16 High Energy 7.794″ Long,
- 5/16 inch diameter, 7.794 inch length for Small Block Chevy (stock length)
- Best choice when building street rods, RVs or daily drivers
- Meet or exceed all OE pushrod specifications
- Mate perfectly with High Energyand Magnum Rockers
- Durable one-piece construction
10. jiaying 97-02 LS1 STANDALONE Wire Harness swap
- Accessories: Complete engine and transmission wiring harness including all engine and transmission sensor connectors, dash connections including speedometer, tachometer, -TCC, fault indicator, park neutral and DLC ports, full detailed instructions
- Red/blue PCM connector and fuel injector connector. For example, compatible with Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac and Hummer truck engines
- Grommets are installed on the harness, including wires, and the sliding bellows seal is designed to increase harness durability and allow for professional leak-proof installation
- Replacing the drive-by-wire LS2 LS3 4L80E engine automatic transmission harness 2003-2007. 12-14 volts, suitable for 03-07 annual production automatic transmission, suitable for vortec 8 cylinders using 4L80E transmission car, engine 4.8 5.3 6.0
- Please check if it is suitable for you before buying, we recommend professional installation
Best Cam For 5.3 With 706 Heads Buying Guides
As a human being, this is quite impossible to know everything well. You can’t be a jack of all trades. After go through the byuing the guide this time you may being a less fool from more than purchasing cam for 5.3 with 706 heads without knowing anything.
For purchasing purposes, you do not need to be an expert on that specific product. Just focus on a few key points that we will go over in the following sections. Keeping these simple things in mind may make your shopping experience more pleasant and straightforward. Let’s begin.
Know your Needs
The first thing to learn is what your needs or requirements are. If you are not well aware of your needs, you run the risk of investing in the wrong products at the wrong time. So, at first, we will suggest you to think wisely about your demands that you are looking from a cam for 5.3 with 706 heads. Simply compose a short list of your requirements. This easy job will help you streamline your purchasing procedure. Then you easily understand what you should give priority and what not.
Budget Vs Price
Before you decide to buy anything, one of the most important issue to think about is budget. Your desired product can be asked any amount of price by it’s seller and producer. That depends on different expences like raw material purchasing, manufacturing, transportation, operational costs and their brand value playes a huge role there. When you demand for a higher quality product, you should be prepared enough to spent that level of bucks. That is the cause, why budget is so important. This universal truth is also effective for your enlisted cam for 5.3 with 706 heads.
One of the most popular sayings in our society is “Cut your coat, according to your cloth”. Fristly, take your wishlist on your hand and search those products on the internet. Look carefully their features and prices. Compare them well and choose the best one. The biggest question may come to your mind at this point which is your pocket is ready to spent such amount of money to buy this cam for 5.3 with 706 heads or not. Don’t think twice and go for it if your answer is yes. If your pocket refuges to do so, then think about the second best option that you got.
Select the Proper Brand
Because of our emotional links, we are frequently predisposed towards certain companies. This practice yields positive results at times and negative results at other times. However, there is no way to argue with the concept of relying on well-known brands. After having enough money in your pocket its going to half way easy to make decision of purchasing. But remember, not every brand is good for everything. As a result, you must exercise extreme caution when determining whether or not you are selecting the appropriate brand for your specific product.
There are two groups of people. One is completely reliant on a particular brand, while the other is unconcerned. All he needs is the right product for what he is paying for. We have no idea from which part you belong to.Still, there are a few hints that may be beneficial to every one of both whenever it comes to selecting the right brands for the best quality.
- You must be well-versed on the brand.
- What other people have to say about this brand.
- Analysis the reviews of any specific products of that brand.
- Compare the features to what others offer.
- Do those features meet your needs?
Analyze the Features Section.
You should check the features of a cam for 5.3 with 706 heads first while purchasing it, no matter it is from online or offline. If you want a clear idea about the product, then this is the best way. You will easily feel that your chosen product is capable enough to meet your demands or not.
The features section also aids us in swiftly identifying differences with others. Then, by using features, you can compare this to similar products. One will gain a better understanding of quality as a result of this task, making it easier to reach our final decision.
Check the Advantages and Disadvantages
Every product has its own advantages and disadvantages. Checking out carefully is our responsibility before we buy them. Hence, remain cool because you need to figure out the drawbacks which you demanded from the cam for 5.3 with 706 heads that you are looking forward to buy. Perhaps another company made the ideal one for you. Just don’t be too lazy to exchange notes with them before making your ultimate decision.
Most websites have a section for Pros and Cons. Take your time reading that. If still there any question rises in your mind, just ask on their support though mailing them or via phone call.
Quality and Longevity
Color, Style, Performance, Materials, and, most importantly, Durability all contribute to the overall quality of a product. Don’t make a mistake like not cheking those issues which are related to ensure quality. Don’t you think that you are paying for it? Do you think this cam for 5.3 with 706 heads deserves the inevestment that you want to do for it? The quality you will get, is the answer of this question.
Warranty and Return Policy Are Important
Every producers produces products. A good amount of them are maintaining high quality as well. After then they are letting us know those products through making creative advertisements. Still, everything is okay. But let me remind about Warranty and After Sales Service. For many, it’s really a big deal and it is quite able to make a big difference.
Don’t forget to check the facts like warranty, guarantee, and obviously the return policy if there any. Nobody can assure you that nothing will happen whether they claim it as the best quality product or not. We should not hope to last anything forever. But a minimum return of value you can expect from the cam for 5.3 with 706 heads you are going to pay for. So, when you are checking policies, stay cool and always be careful. You may get some companies who are so clever that they try to make people puzzled with their obscure and mystical policies. At that time, simply ask their delegate about thier policies again and have patience until you get the whole thing unequivocally.
Checking FAQs and Customer Reviews will make your job much easier.
Your time is precous and checking FAQ anwers and customer reviews can save it hugely. There are few common questions people asked before and they are answered as well is called the Frequently Asked Questions or FAQ. In the mean time, you can get a clear picture of the product according to the experience of the real users of it through the customer reviews.
So, you can get the idea of both if you go through those two things. There can be found such question and answers which doesn’t come into our mind normally. Your understanding ability of percieving about the usefulness of the cam for 5.3 with 706 heads will be more sharp.
Type Of Cam For 5.3 With 706 Heads
There are different type of cams for 5.3 with 706 heads. A typical overhead camshaft cam used in many gasoline engines has a lobe on the cam lobes on the intake side and a lobe on the exhaust side.
Intake valves are open wider at the top than the bottom, and exhaust valves are open wider at the bottom than the top. This results in a torque curve that peaks at a higher rpm and reaches its lowest point at lower rpm.
Why Should Trust Us
There are several reasons why you should trust us when it comes to finding the information that you looking for. We have a team of experts who know everything there is to know which product is good for you. We've been in the business for years, and we've seen it all. We can help you find the perfect product for your home or anything you will need, and we'll make sure you're getting the best possible deal.
Additionally, we're always updating our website with the latest information and reviews. We want to make sure you're getting the most accurate and up-to-date information so that you can make the best decisions for your needs.
Finally, we understand how important it is to have a trusted resource when it comes to picking the best product. We take our role seriously, and we only recommend products that we believe are the best on the market.
One last word, don’t forget to consider the price you are paying for the cam for 5.3 with 706 heads is logical enough against the value it is providing to you. Do you think it is worthy to pay so? Do your demands be fullfilled with that? This is the most vital part we guess.
Hope you enjoyed the whole article which was actually a buying guide to assist you purchasing the best cam for 5.3 with 706 heads. If this article come useful to you, then nobody can be more happy than us. End of the day, our happiness rely on your satisfaction.