Not everytime it is easy to buy a throttle body for 5.3 chevy. There are many throttle body for 5.3 chevy accessible from various producers in the market which are adequate to make you bamboozled. They are so similar in terms of performance, quality, longevity, and overall user experience that choosing a final buying decision may be tough. At that point, all you need is a thorough shopping guide to help you get the ideal throttle body for 5.3 chevy for your needs.
In this part, you will get to know about few essential matters which you need to take into count while buying a throttle body for 5.3 chevy. It’s a proper review guideline for you that will include the advantages and disadvantages of your preferred product, as well as its sustainability, affordability, functionalities, and practical benefits. Another feature will be a thorough comparison of a few similar products. Now you can easily choose the best one for you. Let’s look inside.
Top 10 Throttle Body For 5.3 Chevy Comparison Chart
|1||WMPHE Electronic Throttle Body Assembly Compatible with Chevy Express GMC Sierra Cadillac Escalade Hummer H2 H3 Throttle Actuator Replace OEM 217-3151 12601387 Fuel Injection Throttle Body||4.88||Buy on Amazon|
|2||12679524 Throttle Body Compatible with 2006-2009 Cadillac Escalade Chevy Express Silverado Tahoe GMC Sierra Envoy Yukon Hummer 4.8L 5.3L 12580760 217-2422 2172422||4.79||Buy on Amazon|
|3||TARAZON Fit for Chevrolet Throttle Body Spacer Kit, for Chevy Silverado Suburban 1500 GMC SIERRA 4.8L 5.3L 6.0L 1999-2007||4.75||Buy on Amazon|
|4||GM Genuine Parts 12679524 Fuel Injection Throttle Body with Throttle Actuator||4.68||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Rough Country Throttle Body Spacer for 1999-2006 Chevy/GMC 1500-1196||4.68||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Throttle Body Assembly with Actuator, Compatible with GMC, Cadillac, Chevy, Buick & Hummer Vehicles, Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe, Envoy XL, Sierra, Yukon, Escalade – Replaces 12570800,12679525||4.82||Buy on Amazon|
|7||12679525 Throttle Body Assembly V8 Engines Compatible with 2003-2007 Avalanche Express Silverado Suburban Tahoe Trailblazer Cadillac Escalade Hummer H2 GMC Envoy Savana Sierra Yukon 12570800 217-2293||4.79||Buy on Amazon|
|8||ROADFAR Throttle Body- Fit for 5.3L 4.8L for Chevy for Silverado 1500 03-06, 5.3L for Chevy for Tahoe 03-06, 5.3L 4.8L for GMC for Yukon 04-06, 5.3L for Chevy for Avalanche 1500 03-06 67-3000||4.6||Buy on Amazon|
|9||MUCO MCB87A Fuel Electronic Throttle Body for 2006-2009Chevy Silverado GMC Sierra Cadillac 4.8L 5.3L 6.0L V8||4.67||Buy on Amazon|
|10||ANPART NEW Automotive Replacement Throttle Spacers- Fits for Cadillac for Escalade 5.7L 6.0L, for Chevy for Avalanche 1500 5.3L/ 2500 8.1L, for GMC for Sierra 1500 4.3L 4.8L 5.3L||4.54||Buy on Amazon|
Top Rated Throttle Body For 5.3 Chevy Reviews
In this section we do a short review of top 10 throttle body for 5.3 chevy, without further ado let’s jump into review.
1. WMPHE Electronic Throttle Body Assembly Compatible with
- Compatible with 2009-13 Chevy Avalanche，2012-15 Chevy Camaro V8 6.2L，2009-12 Chevy Colorado V8 5.3L，2009-13 Chevy Corvette V8 6.2L，2009-14 Chevy Express 1500 Van V8 5.3L
- Compatible with 2009-12 GMC Canyon V8 5.3L,2009 GMC Envoy V8 5.3L,2009-15 Cadillac CTS V8 6.2L,2009-14 Cadillac Escalade,2009 Hummer H2,2009-10 Hummer H3 V8 5.3L,2009 Saab 9-7X V8 6.0L,More vehcile Please See Product Description
- Replaces OEM Part Number # 12589235 12629992 12601387 217-3151 S20019 977-316 67-3013 337-02212
- Built-in quality motor ensure long-term operation.The product has been programmed and needs to be matched using a computer
- Before placing the order, please check your car model in the “amazon confirmed fit” in the top left corner. Please make sure to match the exact part numbers between this part and the part that you are replacing
2. 12679524 Throttle Body Compatible with 2006-2009 Cadillac
- Replacement Part Number: S20008, 2172422, 217-2422, 12580760, 12572658, ETB0024, 12679524
- Compatible with Buiick and Cadillac vehicle models: 2006 – 2007 Rainier 5.3L / 2007 – 2008 Escalade, ESV, EXT
- Compatible with Chevrolet vehicle models: 2007 – 2008 Avalanche / 2008 Express 1500 5.3L / 2008 Express 2500, 3500 4.8L, 6.0L / 2007 – 2008 Silverado 1500, 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L / 2007 – 2008 Silverado 2500 HD, 3500 HD 6.0L
- Compatible with GMC vehicle models: 2005 – 2008 Envoy 5.3L / 2007 – 2008 Sierra 1500 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L, 6.2L / 2007 – 2008 Yukon xL 1500, 2500
- Please confirm the part number and vechile models before order.
3. TARAZON Fit for Chevrolet Throttle Body Spacer
- Manufactured from the highest quality machine finished aluminum.
- Brand New Throttle Body Spacer Kit with spiral groove fits 4.8L 5.3L 6.0L from 1999-2007. If you have a 2007 please make sure that you don’t need the 4 bolt spacer!(Very few need)
- Designed to improve gas mileage & provide additional performance with your Cool Air Intake system.(2 TO 4 MORE MPG , ADD 4-6 MORE HP UP TO 20HP WITH OTHER MODS.),Torque gains between 900 to 3500 RPM. Gas mileage could increase 2-4 miles per gallon. Performance level may vary depending on driving condition and style.
- Creates better engine cylinder filling and can be used with any grade of fuel for more power and economy.
- For 1999-2007 CHEVY SILVERADO GMC SIERRA 4.8L 5.3L 6.0L.
4. GM Genuine Parts 12679524 Fuel Injection Throttle
- Leading Manufacturer Of High-Quality Products
- International Renown For Our Diverse Range Of Award-Winning Products
- Fully Equipped With State-Of-The-Art Technology. Designed as a direct-fit replacement of your worn-out or malfunctioning part, it will provide easy, no-hassle installation and help restore proper fuel system functionality needed to keep your vehicle performing reliably, efficiently, and safely for many miles to come
- Constantly Modernizing Our Powerful Devices To Meet The Demands Of The Modern User
5. Rough Country Throttle Body Spacer for 1999-2006
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Improved torque performance.
- Increased fuel economy.
- GM Throttle Body Spacer
- Backed by Rough Country’s Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
6. Throttle Body Assembly with Actuator, Compatible with
- Replacement Throttle Body Assembly – regulates the proper volume of airflow into the engine which is essential to the mixture of fuel and air in the engine. If you are experiencing engine stalling, failing to start, electronic throttle warning light came on, hesitation or power surging on acceleration on your Escalade, Express 1500, 2500 3500, SSR, Suburban, Yukon XL then you may have a problem with your vehicle’s throttle body.
- Compatible Replacement for Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Buick & Hummer Vehicles – 2004 Rainier | 2003 – 2006 Escalade, ESV, EXT | 2003 – 2006 Avalanche | 2007 Express 1500 | 2003 – 2006 Silverado 1500 V8 | 2007 Silverado 1500 Classic | 2003 – 2006 Suburban 1500 | 2003 – 2007 Savana 2500 | 2003 – 2004 Sierra 2500 | 2003 – 2006 Sierra 3500 | 2003 – 2006 Yukon | 2003 – 2007 H2 | & more. See below for the full vehicle list.
- Replaces Part# 12679525, 12570800, 977-307, 977307 commonly found on popular Suburban 1500, 2500, Tahoe, Trailblazer, Savana, , SSR, Express, Tahoe models including year models 03, 04, 05, 06, 07. The throttle body on your Envoy XL, Trailblazer or other model can easily be located near the engine inside the engine bay connected to the air intake. This replacement throttle body from AA Ignition comes with the throttle actuator. The old throttle body commonly fails due to carbon and dirt.
- OEM Fit, Quality, Finish – This throttle body assembly from AA Ignition is manufactured to the same specifications if not better as the factory throttle body. While this is not a genuine OEM part, it is a direct replacement and it will fit, work and appear exactly like the factory throttle body on your vehicle.
- Lifetime Warranty – This throttle body assembly from AA Ignition comes complete with a lifetime warranty. If the throttle body ever fails on your Express 1500, 2500, 3500, Savana 2500, 3500, Sierra 3500 HD or H2 simply contact us for a replacement. Save time and money off of dealer prices by purchasing this part and replacing it yourself.
7. 12679525 Throttle Body Assembly V8 Engines Compatible
- The throttle body is the device in your vehicle that opens and closes to regulate the amount of air entering the engine. When it gets dirty, clogged, or damaged, your Chevy Bu ick Rainier Escalade ESV will likely experience issues because the engine?s air/fuel mixture will get thrown off.
- Replacement Part Number: 12570800;12679525;217-2293; 977-307 ;Please confirm the part number and vehicle models before order.
- Compatible with Chevy Buiick Cadillac–2003-06 Chevy Avalanche 1500 | 2007 Express 2500/3500 Van V8 6.0L | 2003-06 Silverado 1500 V8 4.8L 5.3L 6.0L | 2003-06 Suburban 2500 V8 6.0L | 2003-04 Trailblazer EXT V8 5.3L
- Compatible with 2004 Buiick Rainier V8 5.3L | 2003-06 Cadillac Escalade ESV/EXT | 2003-07 Hummer H2 | 2003-04 Isuzu Ascender V8 5.3L | & more. See below for the full vehicle list.
- Our photos show the actual product you receive. Please double confirm the compatibility as well as the OEM number before purchasing. If your throttle body fails, just contact us, and we will provide you with satisfactory service.
8. ROADFAR Throttle Body- Fit for 5.3L 4.8L
- COMPATIBILITY VEHICLES: Throttle Body Assembly for 2006-2007 for Buick for Rainier, 2007-2008 for Cadillac Escalade, 2007-2008 for Cadillac for Escalade ESV, 2007-2008 for Cadillac for Escalade EXT, 2007-2008 for Chevy for Avalanche, 2008 for Chevy for Express 1500, 2008 for Chevy for Express 2500, 2008 for Chevy for Express 3500, 2007-2008 for Chevy for Silverado 1500, 2007-2008 for Chevy for Silverado 2500 HD, 2008 for Chevy for Silverado 3500, 2007-2008 for Chevy for Silverado 3500 HD
- REPLACE OEM PART NUMBER: Designed to meet or exceed OE of 67-3000, 337-05400, 217-2293, S20006, 12570800, 337-05400
- ADVANTAGE: The size of the throttle opening determines the probability of the engine; when the throttle is opened to the maximum extent, the fuel injector will stop injecting fuel, which is used to clear the cylinder and control the engine assembly. Operation function; control the flaps, control the size of the air through the operation of the sensor, and carry out power boosting.
- IMPORTANCE OF THROTTLE BODY: The throttle body is an controlled flap. The flap is flipped by the angle of the accelerator pedal. The larger the angle of reversal, the larger the air. then the ECU controls the fuel injection amount according to the detected air quantity.
- IMPORTANT NOTE:Please check year/make/model of your vehicle with the part finder tool on the top left corner to confirm compatibility before purchase.Please contact us via email if you have any question.
9. MUCO MCB87A Fuel Electronic Throttle Body for
- · Fitment: Chevy Silverado GMC Sierra Cadillac 4.8L 5.3L 6.0L V8 and so on.Please Use Amazon’s Finder Part Function To Confirm If This Throttle Body Will Fit Your Vehicle Before Purchase!Thank you.
- · OEM Replace Number: S20008, 217-2422, 12580760, 12572658, ETB0024. we can confirm our original Electronic Throttle Body with IAC TPS to check this number will same it.
- · ItemCondition: 100% Brand New In Factory Original Package. Not refurbished or re-manufactured parts. Our replacement throttle body features a butterfly valve which is electronically controlled by the engine control unit (ECU) to precisely open and close to regulate the fuel/air mixture
- · Meterials: Made of High Quality & Durable Material That Meets OE Standard — All The Parts We Use Are The Highest Standard In The Industry
- We are promise Within 1 year if have any damage will send the replacement. if have any Throttle Body problem, please contact with us, we will solve it for you, please feel free shopping.Thank you.
10. ANPART NEW Automotive Replacement Throttle Spacers- Fits
- COMPATIBLE MODELS OF THROTTLE BODY -Fit For 2002-2006 for Cadillac for Escalade 6.0L, 2002-2006 for Chevy Avalanche 1500 5.3L/ 2500 8.1L, 2001-2003 2005 2006 for Chevy for Silverado 1500 HD 6.0L, 1999-2007 for GMC for Sierra 1500 4.3L 4.8L 5.3L, 2001-2003 2005-2006 for GMC for Sierra 1500 HD 6.0L, 2001-2007 for GMC for Sierra 2500 HD 6.0L 6.6L, 2001-2006 for GMC for Sierra 2500 HD 8.1L, 2001-2006 for GMC for Sierra 3500 6.0L 6.6L 8.1L, 2000-2007 for GMC for Yukon 4.8L 5.3L
- UPGRADED REPLACEMENT- In today’s modern fuel injected cars, the throttle body controls the amount of air into the engine. The amount of air allowed in depends on how far the driver presses the accelerator pedal to the floor.Perfect balance of air and fuel is introduced to your car’s engine, allowing it to run smoothly and perform at an optimum level.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE- The Throttle body is important in order to keep the automobile running smoothly, efficiently, and safely.The throttle can increase or decrease the engine’s power. It does not control the power or the speed of the engine as is thought by many people.
- THROTTLE MAINTENANCE- In order to avoid high replacement costs and to keep the car running smoothly and efficiently, the most important thing is to maintain the throttle regularly.
- TIPS FOR THE MAINTANANCE- Please check if your throttle body is dirty if the engine stumbles through acceleration, the engine idle is rough, or if when the Check Engine Light comes on.
Best Throttle Body For 5.3 Chevy Buying Guides
It is impossible to ascertain everything about anything as a human being. You can not be a master in all trade. In that scenario, reading a thorough buying guide can spare us from making a costly mistake after purchasing a throttle body for 5.3 chevy due to a lack of knowledge.
You should not have to be a master on that single product to buy it. Focus on the below points only than you don’t need to know all. Considering those simple things might make your shopping smooth and easy. Let’s begin.
Realize your requirements
Knowing your needs or requirement is the very first thing to discover. And if you’re not well aware of your demands, there is a high possibility that you will buy the wrong products at the wrong time and waste a considerable amount of money. So, first and foremost, we recommend that you carefully consider your requirements for a throttle body for 5.3 chevy. To easy your task just make a short list of your needs. This simple task will lead you to simplify your purchasing process. Then you easily understand what you should give priority and what not.
Budget vs. Cost
Budget is one of the most important issue to think about before you decide to buy anything. The product can be asked any amount of price that you are trying to purchase. That depends on different expences like raw material purchasing, manufacturing, transportation, operational costs and their brand value playes a huge role there. You need to be prepared to spent the higher amount of money if you demand for the higher quality in your product. It’s vice versa. This fact is true for the throttle body for 5.3 chevy as well.
“Cut your coat, according to your cloth”- one of the most popular proverb goes in our society. First thing you can do is finding out products on internet as per your wishlist. Look carefully their features and prices. Compare them well and choose the best one. Now make a question inward your mind that you are really financially capable enough to purchase that specific throttle body for 5.3 chevy or not? Don’t think twice and go for it if your answer is yes. If your pocket refuges to do so, then think about the second best option that you got.
Choose the Right Brand
It seems that most of the time we get biased on some specifice products of specific brands. But not everytime this practice results get good. However, there’s no denying that depending on well-known brands is a good idea. When you have enough money in your pocket you can easily make yoiur decesion. But don’t rely blindly because not every brand makes everything best. So you have to be very carefull when you are choosing any product if it is the right product from right brand.
There are two kinds of people. One is fully dependent on a specific brand, while the other is unconcerned. All he requires is the proper product for the price he is paying. As we don’t have any idea about your typo.However, there are a few pointers that may be useful to both of you when it comes to selecting the best brand for the best product.
- Just keep one thing in mind try to know well about the brand.
- What people are saying about this brand.
- What is the average rating of that brand’s specific product?
- Compare and contrast the features with those offered by competitors.
- Do those features meet your demands?
Take a look at the section on Features.
You should check the features of a throttle body for 5.3 chevy first while purchasing it, no matter it is from online or offline. If you want a clear idea about the product, then this is the best way. It will make you understand, that product does match with your requirements or not.
This part will help you to identify the differences with others. You can then use the features to compare it to similar products. If you do so, it will be much easier to reach to the final decision because you will be able to understand about the quality here.
Check the Advantages and Risks
Every product has its own advantages and disadvantages. Before we buy them, we must check them out carefully. So, stay cool, and find out the drawbacks which you demanded from that throttle body for 5.3 chevy. Who knows, you may find your perfect product which is made by another company. Just don’t be too lazy to exchange notes with them before making your ultimate decision.
The section of Pros and Cons can be found on the majority of websites. Carefully go through that part. If you have any further questions, you can contact them via email or phone.
Quality & Durability
Quality indicates the color, style, performance, materials and the most important thing which is durability. Before you buy anything, you must check those quality related issues carefully. When you make this your own, you will demand the quality first. Do you think this throttle body for 5.3 chevy deserves the inevestment that you want to do for it? Quality will say everything.
Warranties and Return Policies
Thousands of manufacturers are producing products. Many of them ensures the higher quality as well. To make us known about those products, they make also creative advertisements. Nothing found wrong yet. But one thing remains yet to think about and that is After Sales Service. As a matter of fact, this little thing can make big difference.
Warranty, gurantee and return policies are so vital that not checking them will be a great mistake. No matter how quality the product is claimed, nobody can say that nothing will happen. Nothing is guaranteed to last forever. Still a minimum return of value you deserve from the throttle body for 5.3 chevy you will pay for. Therefore, you should always be careful about checking policies. Sometimes, you may find some policies which looks mystical and not clear enough through their written words. In that case, never feel hesitate to ask their representative all the unintelligible issues and make the whole thing clear.
Checking the FAQ and Customer Reviews simplifies the process.
Checking FAQ answers and customer reviews can save your time enormously. There comes some questons in our mind which are similar with the people asked before frequently, that is called FAQ or Frequently Asked Questions. On the other hand, customer reviews are the short stories of the people who got experience of the products that you are looking for.
By cheking out those two things, you can get a clear idea of both. You will surely get such answers which you may not even think to ask before. The worthyness of buying that throttle body for 5.3 chevy will be more clear to your eyes then.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Makes A Perfect Throttle Body For 5.3 Chevy?
There is no one answer to this question since throttle bodies come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and port configurations. However, some of the key factors that can affect the performance of a throttle body include: -Bore size -Shaft diameter -Throttle body length -Number of ports -Type of fuel delivery (injection, carburetor, or EFI) -Emissions controls -Performance goals Generally speaking, larger bore throttle bodies provide more air flow and are better suited for high-performance applications. Shorter throttle bodies are typically better suited for vehicles with smaller engines, while those with multiple ports are better suited for vehicles with fuel injection or EFI. Additionally, the number of ports on a throttle body can impact performance by allowing more air flow to enter the engine at once, and the type of fuel delivery can affect how smoothly the engine runs.
Are Throttle Body For 5.3 Chevy Worth For The Money?
The throttle body for a 5.3 Chevy is typically worth the money, depending on the condition and features of the unit.
What Are The Different Types Of Throttle Body For 5.3 Chevy?
There are three types of throttle body for 5.3 Chevy. There is a mass airflow sensor (MASS), a throttle body Injection (TB), and a throttle body Electric Control Module (TBCM).
Which Brand Is Best For Throttle Body For 5.3 Chevy?
Some popular brands for throttle body replacements for 5.3 Chevy engines include Holley, Edelbrock, and Carter. Each has its own strengths and weaknesses, so it’s important to choose one that will fit the needs of your vehicle. Some factors to consider include the size and type of throttle body, the engine’s horsepower, and the vehicle’s characteristics (including weight and gearing).
Afterwards, You should consider the value that the throttle body for 5.3 chevy providing you is viable enough against the price you paying for it. Have you been able to gratified with that? Do your demands be fullfilled with that? We guess, that is the fact of great importance.
Hope this article will come handy for you to recognize and purchase the best throttle body for 5.3 chevy in the market. Nobody can be more happy than us if you find this a little of helpful to you. End of the day, our happiness rely on your satisfaction.