Buying a 4k 144 hz monitor seems like an easy job, but not everytime. There are hundreds of 4k 144 hz monitor available from different manufacturers in the market which are sufficient to make you puzzled. They are so similar in terms of performance, quality, longevity, and overall user experience that choosing a final buying decision may be tough. On that occasion, a proper buying guide can assist you to choose the best suitable 4k 144 hz monitor for you before you click on the ‘Buy’ button.
In this helpful essay, we’ll go over a few key points to think about before purchasing a 4k 144 hz monitor. You may think of it as a proper evaluation guideline for you, as it will cover the upsides and downsides of your desired product, as well as its sustainability, affordability, functionalities, and practical advantages. There will also be a solid comparison of a few related products. As a result, you’ll be able to quickly select the best option for your needs. Let’s look inside.
Top 10 4K 144 Hz Monitor Comparison in 2022
|1||SAMSUNG 28″ Odyssey G70A Gaming Computer Monitor, 4K UHD LED Display, HDR 400, 144Hz, G-Sync and FreeSync Premium Support, Front Light Panels, LS28AG700NNXZA, Black||4.68||Buy on Amazon|
|2||GIGABYTE M32U 32″ 144Hz 4K FreeSync Compatible Gaming Monitor, SS IPS, 3840×2160 Display, 1ms Response Time (MPRT), 1x Display Port 1.4, 2x HDMI 2.1, 3x USB 3.0, 1x USB Type C||4.68||Buy on Amazon|
|3||ASUS TUF Gaming 28” 4K 144HZ DSC HDMI 2.1 Gaming Monitor (VG28UQL1A) – UHD (3840 x 2160), Fast IPS, 1ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync, G-SYNC Compatible, FreeSync Premium, Eye Care, DCI-P3 90%||4.82||Buy on Amazon|
|4||ASUS ROG Strix 27” 4K HDR 144Hz DSC Gaming Monitor (XG27UQR) – UHD (3840 x 2160), IPS, 1ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur, DisplayHDR 400, DCI-P3 90%, G-SYNC Compatible, Eye Care, DisplayPort, HDMI, USB 3.0||4.68||Buy on Amazon|
|5||LG 27” Ultragear 4K UHD Nano IPS 1ms 144Hz G-Sync Compatible Gaming Monitor, Black (27GN95B-B)||4.49||Buy on Amazon|
|6||ASUS ROG Strix 43” 4K HDR DSC Gaming Monitor (XG43UQ) – UHD (3840 x 2160), 144Hz, 1ms, HDMI 2.1, Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync, FreeSync™ Premium Pro, DisplayHDR1000, DCI-P3 90%, DisplayPort, USB||4.68||Buy on Amazon|
|7||BenQ MOBIUZ EX2710U 27″ 4K UHD IPS Gaming Monitor, 144Hz 1ms GtG, HDR 600, HDRi, HDMI 2.1 (Full 48Gbps Bandwidth), 98% P3, FreeSync Premium Pro, Eye-Care, Microphone, Built-in Speaker, Remote Control||4.68||Buy on Amazon|
|8||ASUS ROG Swift PG32UQ 32” 4K HDR 144Hz DSC HDMI 2.1 Gaming Monitor, UHD (3840 x 2160), IPS, 1ms, G-SYNC ( Renewed))||4.29||Buy on Amazon|
|9||ASUS ROG Swift PG43UQ 43” 4K HDR DSC Gaming Monitor, (3840 x 2160), 144Hz, G-SYNC Compatible, 1ms, Eye Care, DisplayHDR 1000, DisplayPort HDMI USB, Aura Sync||4.68||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Acer Predator XB283K KVbmiipruzx 28″ UHD 3840 x 2160 Agile-Splendor IPS Gaming Monitor | AMD FreeSync Premium/G-SYNC Compatible | 144Hz | 1ms | TUV/Eyesafe | 1xUSB Type-C, 1xDP 1.4, 2xHDMI 2.1 & 4xUSB||4.68||Buy on Amazon|
10 Best 4K 144 Hz Monitor Review
In this section we do a short review of top 10 4k 144 hz monitor, without further ado let’s jump into review.
1. SAMSUNG 28″ Odyssey G70A Gaming Computer Monitor,
- Visual Quality that Packs a Punch: The Samsung Odyssey G70A Monitor offers an UHD 4K resolution along with the unparalleled depth of HDR400, creating a stunning visual experience that casts your games in their best light
- Viewing Angle is 178° (H) / 178° (V); Brightness(typ) is 300 cd/㎡; Aspect Ratio is 16:9
- Find More w/ Extended View: Discover hidden gems or flank enemies in full stealth with the ultrawide 21:9 aspect ratio; Extra context in every match brings you closer to the top of the leaderboard
- Next Level Gamer Performance: With a 144Hz super smooth refresh rate, you’ll never go back to a traditional screen; A fraction of a second is the difference between a win or a loss; With its GTG 1ms response time, you’re receiving info as fast as technologically possible
- Effortlessly Smooth Gameplay: NVIDIA G-Sync compatibility keeps the GPU and panel synced up to eliminate choppiness, screen lag, and image tears; Fast action scenes are stable and stutter free with AMD FreeSync Premium for your competitive edge
- Core Color Customization: Core lighting adds personality to your setup with multiple color modes that leap off the screen; Gaming escapes beyond the display with CoreSync technology that matches your game’s on-screen colors for world-blending immersion
2. GIGABYTE M32U 32″ 144Hz 4K FreeSync Compatible
- 31.5″ SS IPS 3840 x 2160 4K Display Gaming Monitor
- Viewing Angle (L/R) (CR>=10) is 178°/178°
- 144Hz Refresh Rate, 1ms (GTG) Response Time, Supports Adaptive Sync Technology
- 10-bit color / 90% DCI-P3 / 123% sRGB / VESA DisplayHDR 400
- Connect and control multiple devices with KVM
- OSD Sidekick, PiP /PbP, Dashboard, Black Equalizer, Game Assist, Auto Noise Cancellation
3. ASUS TUF Gaming 28” 4K 144HZ DSC
- 28-inch UHD (3840 x 2160) Fast IPS gaming monitor with 144 Hz refresh rate and 1 ms (GTG) response time, designed for professional gamers
- Aspect Ratio is 16:9; Viewing Angle (CR≧10, H/V) is 178°/ 178°; Brightness (Typ) is 300cd/㎡
- HDMI 2.1 supports native 4K 120 Hz gaming without chroma subsampling (4:4:4) on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB Sync) technology enables ELMB and variable-refresh-rate technologies to work simultaneously to eliminate ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible, AMD FreeSync Premium, and exclusive Variable Overdrive technology ensure seamless, tear-free gaming
- High dynamic range (HDR) technology with DisplayHDR 400 compliance and 90% DCI-P3 professional color gamut provide amazing color performance
4. ASUS ROG Strix 27” 4K HDR 144Hz
- 27-inch 4K IPS gaming monitor with 144Hz refresh rate for super-smooth gaming visual
- Aspect Ratio is 16:9; Viewing Angle (CR≧10, H/V) is 178°/ 178°; Brightness (Typ) is 350cd/㎡
- Supports Display Stream Compression Technology for transporting ultra-high definition video streams across a single interface at high speed with no perceptible loss of visual quality
- High dynamic range (HDR) technology with DisplayHDR 400 certification and 90% DCI-P3 professional color gamut ensures exceptional contrast and color performance
- G-SYNC Compatible ready, delivering a seamless, tear-free gaming experience
- Full HD(1920 X 1080) at 120Hz output on PS5; Full HD and 1440P(2560 x 1440) at 120Hz VRR output on Xbox Series X/S
5. LG 27” Ultragear 4K UHD Nano IPS
- 27″ UHD (3840 x 2160) Nano IPS Display
- IPS 1ms (GtG) 144Hz with VESA DSC Technology
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible with AMD FreeSync Premium Pro
- DCI-P3 98% with VESA DisplayHDR 600
- 4-Side Virtually Borderless Display
6. ASUS ROG Strix 43” 4K HDR DSC
- 43-inch 4K (3840 x 2160) DSC gaming monitor with an ultra-fast 144Hz refresh rate
- Aspect Ratio is 16:9; Viewing Angle (CR≧10) is 178°/ 178°; Brightness (Typ.) is 750cd/㎡ and Brightness (HDR, Peak) is 1,000 cd/㎡
- Feature ELMB (1ms MPRT) and support FreeSync Premium Pro technology to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates
- 4K at 120 Hz via HDMI 2.1 to make the most of the next gen consoles’ mind-blowing performance
- GameFast Input Technology minimizes input lag and provides much faster motion delivery from end devices to monitor
- High dynamic range (HDR) technology with DisplayHDR 1000 certification and 90% DCI-P3 professional color gamut ensures exceptional contrast and color performance
7. BenQ MOBIUZ EX2710U 27″ 4K UHD IPS
- 27-INCH 4K DISPLAY: 144Hz refresh rate 1ms MPRT IPS gaming monitor, 3840×2160 UHD resolution, AMD FreeSync Premium Pro for smooth gameplay
- IMAGE OPTIMIZATION: BenQ HDRi technology, Light Tuner, and Black eQualizer optimize image quality for better gaming experiences
- SUPERIOR SOUND: Dynamic 2.1 channel speakers plus Bongiovi DPS sound technology, treVolo audio with five custom sound modes
- AI NOISE-CANCELLING MIC: AI mic chip uses deep learning models to intelligently filter ambient noises such as the clatter of a keyboard
- CONVENIENCE: 5-Way Navigator, Scenario Mapping, and Gaming Quick OSD offer easy control. Height/tilt adjustable paired with Eye-Care for a unique comfortable experience
- CONNECTIVITY: HDMI2.1 with full 48Gbps bandwidth supports 4K@120Hz for PS5/ Xbox series X and DP1.4 connectivity. Update: VRR now supported for PS5
8. ASUS ROG Swift PG32UQ 32” 4K HDR
- 32-inch UHD (3840 x 2160) IPS gaming monitor with 144Hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- 4K at 120Hz via HDMI 2.1 to make the most of the next gen consoles’ mind-blowing performance
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB SYNC) technology enables ELMB together with variable refresh rate, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- G-SYNC Compatible certified, delivering a seamless, tear-free gaming experience by enabling VRR (variable refresh rate) by default.
- High dynamic range (HDR) technology with DisplayHDR 600 certification and DCI-P3 professional color gamut ensures exceptional contrast and color performance
- Compatible with ROG desk mount kit that can clamp to the edge of most any flat work surface.
9. ASUS ROG Swift PG43UQ 43” 4K HDR
- 43-inch non-glare 4K (3840 x 2160) gaming monitor with 1ms (MPRT) and 144Hz refresh rate for super-smooth gaming visual.
- Aspect Ratio is 16:9; Viewing Angle (CR≧10) is 178°/ 178°; Brightness (Typ) is 750cd/㎡
- Supports Display Stream Compression Technology for transporting ultra-high definition video streams across a single interface at high speed with no perceptible loss of visual quality.
- High dynamic range (HDR) technology with DisplayHDR 1000 certification and 90% DCI-P3 professional color gamut ensures exceptional contrast and color performance
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatibility Technology ensures smooth gameplay by eliminating screen tearing and stuttering
- Connectivity with DisplayPort 1. 4 x2, HDMI(v2. 0) x2 and 100 x 100mm VESA Wall Mountable
10. Acer Predator XB283K KVbmiipruzx 28″ UHD 3840
- 28.0″ UHD (3840 x 2160) Widescreen Agile-Splendor IPS AMD Radeon FreeSync Premium Technology (works with NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible) Gaming Monitor
- Aspect Ratio is 16:9; Viewing Angle is 178º (H) / 178º (V); Brightness is 400cd/㎡
- High Brightness and Contrast with VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400 | Color Gamut: 90% DCI-P3 | Color Accuracy: No color difference with Delta E<1
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz | Response Time: 1ms (G to G) | Pixel Pitch: 0.233mm
- TUV/Eyesafe Certification | Acer VisionCare 3.0 Technologies
- Ports: 1 x USB 3.1 (Type-C) port (Gen 1 up to 5 Gbps) supporting data, power (65W) and DisplayPort over USB-C, 1 x Display Port 1.4 and 2 x HDMI 2.1 (Supports PS5 and XBOX: 4K UHD@120Hz) & 4 x USB Ports (Display Port, HDMI and USB Cables Included)
4K 144 Hz Monitor buying guide
It is impossible for a human being to know everything. It is impossible to be an expert in every field. In that case, reading a comprehensive buying guide can prevent us from making a costly mistake after purchasing a 4k 144 hz monitor due to a lack of knowledge.
You don’t have to be an expert on that specific product to buy it. Just you need to focus on some importent things that we are going to discuss below. Taking these simple considerations into account may make your shopping experience more pleasant and straightforward. Let’s move.
Identify what you wants
The very first thing to discover is your needs or requirements. And if you’re not well aware of your demands, there is a high possibility that you will buy the wrong products at the wrong time and waste a considerable amount of money. So, first and foremost, we recommend that you carefully consider your requirements when searching for a 4k 144 hz monitor. To make it easier make a short list about your needs. This simple task will lead you to make your buying process easier. Then you easily understand what you should give priority and what not.
Budget vs. Cost
Budget is that one issue which you can’t ignore before you decide to purchase anything else. Any amount of price can be set for your desired product. Different expences like manufacturing, raw material purchasing, logistics and other operational costs and most importantly compny’s brand value as well are the key factors of pricing. You should be mentally prepared enough to spent that higher amount of bucks if you need a higher quality product. Budget matters so much for this reason. This is almost a universal truth and it is effective for your 4k 144 hz monitor also.
There is proverb which is so popular to the people is, ‘Cut your coat, accroding to your cloth’. First of all, find out those products as you listed before that you really want. Check their features and prices carefully.Now you need to accumulate those information and make a proper comparison which will help you to choose the best one. Now ask yourself that you are capable enough to buy that particular 4k 144 hz monitor or not? If the answer is positive, then go for it without any hesitation. But if not, then remember, you always have the second best option to choose yet.
Choosing the Best Brand
Because of our emotional attachments, we are frequently biased toward certain brands. But not everytime this practice results get good. But there is no way of disagreeing with the idea of relying on renowned brands. Because, it makes you taking decision half way easier if you have enough bucks in your pocket. Just keep in mind that not every brand is suitable for each and every situation. As a result, you must exercise extreme caution when determining whether or not you are selecting the appropriate brand for your specific product.
People are divided into two main categories. One is completely reliant on a specific brand, while the other is unconcerned about it. All he needs is the right product for the price he is paying. As we don’t have any idea about your typo.Still, there are a few hints that may be beneficial to every one of both whenever it comes to selecting the right brands for the best quality.
- Just be sure to know every point anout the brand you are going to choose.
- What others have to say about this brand.
- What is the average score of that brand’s product?
- Compare and contrast the features with those offered by competitors.
- Do those features satisfy your requirements?
Once check the Features section.
Whether you buy it online or offline, the first thing you should check is while buying is the features of 4k 144 hz monitor. If you want a clear idea about the product, then this is the best way. You will be able to understand, that product will match with your requirements or not.
The features section also aids us in swiftly identifying differences with others. Then, using the features, you can compare it to similar products. One will have a better understanding of quality as a result of this work, making it easier to move forward with our final decision.
Consider the benefits and drawbacks.
Every product has advantages and disadvantages. Before we buy them, we must check them out carefully. So, now all you have to do is finding out all the deficiencies that you might expect from that 4k 144 hz monitor. Perhaps another manufacturer created the ideal one for you. Just make sure you compare them before making your ultimate decision.
Pros and Cons sections can be found on most websites. Read that part with care. If you have any more questions, simply contact them via email or phone.
Quality & Durability
Quality indicates the color, style, performance, materials and the most important thing which is durability. You must consider the facts about ensuring quality while making a purchase. Remember, this is the reason you are paying for. Does this 4k 144 hz monitor worthy or not against your investment? The quality you will get, is the answer of this question.
Warranty and Return Policy Are Important
Products are being produced by every manufaturers. From them, many are trying to maintain a high amount of quality. And then we are being known about their products through their creative advertisements. Nothing is wrong yet. But then appears the Warranty and After Sales Service. For many, it’s really a big deal and it is quite able to make a big difference.
It will be a great mistake if you don’t check the facts like warranty, guarantee and return policies. Even after buying the best quality product with the highest amount of price, anything can happen. We should not hope to last anything forever. Still, don’t you think that you deserve a minimum return of value from that 4k 144 hz monitor as you paid for that? That’s why don’t forget to be careful at the time of checking policies. You will get some hidden and obscure policies sometime which are hard to understand by going through their words only. In that case, never feel hesitate to ask their representative all the unintelligible issues and make the whole thing clear.
Checking FAQs and Customer Reviews makes your job easier.
One of the most time savior trick is checking customer reviews and FAQ answers. Usually when people like me and you asked few common questions frequently about a product, then it is called Frequently Asked Questions or FAQ. On the other hand, you will get a real life experience through the customer reviews in which they share their sotries about the product.
If you want to get a clear idea of both, checking out those two things are must. There can be found such question and answers which doesn’t come into our mind normally. Then you can easily percieve the effectiveness of the 4k 144 hz monitor.
Using Benefits Of 4K 144 Hz Monitor
To use a 4k 144 hz monitor, you will need to connect it to your computer using an HDMI cable. You will also need to install the latest driver for the monitor. Once the driver is installed, you will be able to select the 4k 144 hz resolution from the menu options on your computer.
One last word, don’t forget to consider the price you are paying for the 4k 144 hz monitor is logical enough against the value it is providing to you. Is it enough to make you satisfied? Can you be able to fullfill your demands with that? That is the matter of great importance we guess.
We hope you enjoyed the whole article and this will assist you to recognize the best 4k 144 hz monitor and purchase it. All the efforts we put here will get success when you will find this even a little bit of useful for you. At the end, we can only be happy if you are satisfied completely.