Purchasing a 1440P Hdr Monitor is not always simple. Being dazed is easy when you see hundreds of variations are available in the market for the same 1440P Hdr Monitor by different manufacturers. Going for the final move gets really hard when you find very much similarities in quality, longevity, performance and overall user experience among them. At that point, all you need is a proper buying guide to assist you in purchasing the best 1440P Hdr Monitor that you are looking for.
In the next part, we will try to talk about some most considerable issues before making a purchase. It can be considered an appropriate review guideline for you, as it will cover the advantages and disadvantages of your desired product, as well as its sustainability, affordability, features, and practical benefits. There will also be a solid comparison of a few related products. As a result, you can easily select the best one for your needs. Let’s take a look at what’s going on inside.
Comparison Chart Of 1440P Hdr Monitor
|1||ASUS TUF Gaming VG27WQ 27” Curved Monitor, 1440P WQHD (2560 x 1440), 165Hz, Adaptive-sync, Freesync Premium, Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB), 1ms, 400 nits, DisplayHDR 400, DisplayPort and HDMI||4.68||Buy on Amazon|
|2||ASUS TUF Gaming 27″ 2K HDR Gaming Monitor (VG27AQ) – QHD (2560 x 1440), 165Hz (Supports 144Hz), 1ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur, Speaker, G-SYNC Compatible, VESA Mountable, DisplayPort, HDMI||4.68||Buy on Amazon|
|3||ASUS ROG Strix XG27AQ 27” HDR Gaming Monitor, 1440P WQHD (2560 x 1440), Fast IPS, 170Hz, 1ms, G-SYNC, Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync, Eye Care, HDMI DisplayPort USB 3.0 Hub, HDR™ 400||4.68||Buy on Amazon|
|4||ASUS TUF Gaming 32″ 1440P HDR Curved Monitor (VG32VQ) – QHD (2560 x 1440), 144Hz, 1ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur, Speaker, Adaptive-Sync, FreeSync Premium, VESA Mountable, DisplayPort, HDMI||4.76||Buy on Amazon|
|5||GIGABYTE G27QC A (27″ 165Hz 1440P Curved Gaming Monitor, 2560 x 1440 VA 1500R Display, 1ms (MPRT) Response Time, 88% DCI-P3, HDR Ready, 1x Display Port 1.2)||4.68||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Pixio PX277 Prime 27 inch 165Hz IPS HDR WQHD 2560 x 1440 Wide Screen Display 1440p 165Hz 144Hz Flat FreeSync Esports, 27 inch Gaming Monitor||4.65||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Acer Nitro XV272U Pbmiiprzx 27″ WQHD (2560 x 1440) IPS G-SYNC Compatible Monitor, 144Hz, 1ms VRB, VESA Certified DisplayHDR400, DCI-P3, Delta E<2||4.55||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Pixio PXC327 32 inch 165Hz WQHD 2560 x 1440 Wide Screen Display Professional 1440p 165Hz DCI P3 97% 32-inch FreeSync HDR, 32 inch Curved Gaming Monitor||4.65||Buy on Amazon|
|9||VIOTEK GFV27DAB 27” 165Hz QHD 1440p 1ms (MPRT) Gaming Monitor with Adjustable Stand, Portrait Rotation, HDR, Freesync, 99% sRGB Widescreen VA Panel, LED Backlight, 3-Years Zero Dead Pixels, VESA||4.68||Buy on Amazon|
|10||ViewSonic ELITE XG270QC 27 Inch Curved 1440p 1ms 165Hz Gaming Monitor with FreeSync Premium Pro, VESA Display HDR400 and Advanced Ergonomics for Esports||4.68||Buy on Amazon|
1440P Hdr Monitor buying guide
It is impossible for a human being to know everything. It is impossible to be an expert in every field. In that case, reading a comprehensive buying guide can prevent us from making a costly mistake after purchasing a 1440p hdr monitor due to a lack of knowledge.
You don’t have to be an expert on that specific product to buy it. Just you need to focus on some importent things that we are going to discuss below. Taking these simple considerations into account may make your shopping experience more pleasant and straightforward. Let’s move.
Identify what you wants
The very first thing to discover is your needs or requirements. And if you’re not well aware of your demands, there is a high possibility that you will buy the wrong products at the wrong time and waste a considerable amount of money. So, first and foremost, we recommend that you carefully consider your requirements when searching for a 1440p hdr monitor. To make it easier make a short list about your needs. This simple task will lead you to make your buying process easier. Then you easily understand what you should give priority and what not.
Budget vs. Cost
Budget is that one issue which you can’t ignore before you decide to purchase anything else. Any amount of price can be set for your desired product. Different expences like manufacturing, raw material purchasing, logistics and other operational costs and most importantly compny’s brand value as well are the key factors of pricing. You should be mentally prepared enough to spent that higher amount of bucks if you need a higher quality product. Budget matters so much for this reason. This is almost a universal truth and it is effective for your 1440p hdr monitor also.
There is proverb which is so popular to the people is, ‘Cut your coat, accroding to your cloth’. First of all, find out those products as you listed before that you really want. Check their features and prices carefully.Now you need to accumulate those information and make a proper comparison which will help you to choose the best one. Now ask yourself that you are capable enough to buy that particular 1440p hdr monitor or not? If the answer is positive, then go for it without any hesitation. But if not, then remember, you always have the second best option to choose yet.
Choosing the Best Brand
Because of our emotional attachments, we are frequently biased toward certain brands. But not everytime this practice results get good. But there is no way of disagreeing with the idea of relying on renowned brands. Because, it makes you taking decision half way easier if you have enough bucks in your pocket. Just keep in mind that not every brand is suitable for each and every situation. As a result, you must exercise extreme caution when determining whether or not you are selecting the appropriate brand for your specific product.
People are divided into two main categories. One is completely reliant on a specific brand, while the other is unconcerned about it. All he needs is the right product for the price he is paying. As we don’t have any idea about your typo.Still, there are a few hints that may be beneficial to every one of both whenever it comes to selecting the right brands for the best quality.
- Just be sure to know every point anout the brand you are going to choose.
- What others have to say about this brand.
- What is the average score of that brand’s product?
- Compare and contrast the features with those offered by competitors.
- Do those features satisfy your requirements?
Once check the Features section.
Whether you buy it online or offline, the first thing you should check is while buying is the features of 1440p hdr monitor. If you want a clear idea about the product, then this is the best way. You will be able to understand, that product will match with your requirements or not.
The features section also aids us in swiftly identifying differences with others. Then, using the features, you can compare it to similar products. One will have a better understanding of quality as a result of this work, making it easier to move forward with our final decision.
Consider the benefits and drawbacks.
Every product has advantages and disadvantages. Before we buy them, we must check them out carefully. So, now all you have to do is finding out all the deficiencies that you might expect from that 1440p hdr monitor. Perhaps another manufacturer created the ideal one for you. Just make sure you compare them before making your ultimate decision.
Pros and Cons sections can be found on most websites. Read that part with care. If you have any more questions, simply contact them via email or phone.
Quality & Durability
Quality indicates the color, style, performance, materials and the most important thing which is durability. You must consider the facts about ensuring quality while making a purchase. Remember, this is the reason you are paying for. Does this 1440p hdr monitor worthy or not against your investment? The quality you will get, is the answer of this question.
Warranty and Return Policy Are Important
Products are being produced by every manufaturers. From them, many are trying to maintain a high amount of quality. And then we are being known about their products through their creative advertisements. Nothing is wrong yet. But then appears the Warranty and After Sales Service. For many, it’s really a big deal and it is quite able to make a big difference.
It will be a great mistake if you don’t check the facts like warranty, guarantee and return policies. Even after buying the best quality product with the highest amount of price, anything can happen. We should not hope to last anything forever. Still, don’t you think that you deserve a minimum return of value from that 1440p hdr monitor as you paid for that? That’s why don’t forget to be careful at the time of checking policies. You will get some hidden and obscure policies sometime which are hard to understand by going through their words only. In that case, never feel hesitate to ask their representative all the unintelligible issues and make the whole thing clear.
Checking FAQs and Customer Reviews makes your job easier.
One of the most time savior trick is checking customer reviews and FAQ answers. Usually when people like me and you asked few common questions frequently about a product, then it is called Frequently Asked Questions or FAQ. On the other hand, you will get a real life experience through the customer reviews in which they share their sotries about the product.
If you want to get a clear idea of both, checking out those two things are must. There can be found such question and answers which doesn’t come into our mind normally. Then you can easily percieve the effectiveness of the 1440p hdr monitor.
Top Rated 1440P Hdr Monitor Reviews
In this section we do a short review of top 10 1440p hdr monitor, without further ado let’s jump into review.
1. ASUS TUF Gaming VG27WQ 27” Curved Monitor,
- 27-inch WQHD (2560×1440) 1500R curved gaming monitor with ultrafast 165Hz refresh rate and 1ms (MPRT) response time for professional gamers to experience a smooth and immersive gameplay
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB) technology to further reduce ghosting and motion blur
- FreeSync Premium equips serious gamers with a fluid, tear-free gameplay experience at peak performance. There are no compromises, game confidently with a high refresh rate, low framerate compensation, and low latency.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology with professional color gamut delivers contrast and color performance that meets the DisplayHDR 400 certification.
- Connectivity ports include HDMI(v2.0) and DisplayPort 1.2
2. ASUS TUF Gaming 27″ 2K HDR Gaming
- 27 inch WQHD (2560×1440) IPS gaming monitor with 1ms (MPRT) response time 165Hz refresh rate (supports 144Hz) and G-SYNC compatibility for a tear-free experience
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB Sync) Technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together with Adaptive-Sync eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- Marathon ready with ASUS Eye Care technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/swivel/pivot adjustments to accommodate any desk
- Compatible with industry-standard HDR10 High Dynamic Range for color and brightness levels that exceed the capabilities of ordinary monitors
- Flexible connectivity options with DisplayPort 1.2 and Dual HDMI (V2.0)
3. ASUS ROG Strix XG27AQ 27” HDR Gaming
- 27-inch WQHD (2560 x 1440) FastIPS gaming monitor with ultrafast 170Hz (overclocked) refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- ASUS FastIPS technology enables a 1ms response time (GTG) for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- Certified as G-SYNC Compatible, delivering a seamless, tear-free gaming experience by enabling VRR (variable refresh rate) by default.
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB SYNC) technology enables ELMB together with G-SYNC Compatible, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology with professional color gamut delivers contrast and color performance that meets DCI-P3 95% color gamut and DisplayHDR 400 certification
- Rich connectivity with DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI (v2.0) x2 ports and USB3.0 hub (upstreamx1, downstreamx2)
4. ASUS TUF Gaming 32″ 1440P HDR Curved
- 31.5 inch wqhd (2560×1440) 1800r curved hdr display with ultrafast 144hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- Aspect Ratio is 16:9
- Asus extreme low motion blur sync (elmb sync) technology enables a 1ms response time (mprt) together with adaptive sync, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- Marathon ready with asus eye care technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/pivot adjustments to accommodate any desk
- Exclusive game visual & game plus functions to enhance color performance and control
- Shadow boost enhances image details in dark areas, brightening scenes without over exposing bright areas
5. GIGABYTE G27QC A (27″ 165Hz 1440P Curved
- 27” 2560×1440 VA Display with 165Hz Refresh Rate, 1ms (MPRT) Response Time Native 1500R Curvature
- Smooth Gameplay with Adaptive-Sync
- Studio Grade HDR Ready and 88% DCI-P3 (132% sRGB) Color Gamut
- Gigabyte Classic Tactical Features with OSD Sidekick
- GIGABYTE Auto-Update
6. Pixio PX277 Prime 27 inch 165Hz IPS
- 27 inch WQHD (Wide Quad High Definition) 2560 x 1440p Ultimate eSports Gaming Monitor
- IPS Panel, HDR, 350nit Brightness, Increases the dynamic range between black and white to showcase incredible clarity and details.
- 165Hz Refresh Rate, FreeSync (Range 48-165Hz @DisplayPort, 48-144Hz @HDMI), G-Sync compatible
- 1ms (MPRT) Response Time, 1000:1 Contrast Ratio, 111% sRGB
- Flicker Free, Low Blue Light, VESA 100×100, Connectivity: 1 x DisplayPort (165Hz), 2 x HDMI (144Hz), 1 x Audio Out. Compatible with Console & PC platforms. Includes DP cable, power cable and stand.
7. Acer Nitro XV272U Pbmiiprzx 27″ WQHD (2560
- 27″ WQHD (2560 x 1440) widescreen IPS zero frame monitor with AMD Radeon freesync technology
- Aspect Ratio is 16:9; Viewing Angle is 178º (H) / 178º (V); Brightness is 400cd/㎡
- Response time: 1ms VRB and refresh rate: 144Hzz.Colour Supported:1.07 Billion
- 2 speakers, 2 watts per speaker
- Displays 400, DCI-P3 and low Delta e<2
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 2 x HDMI 2.0 and 4 x USB 3.0 Ports (includes HDMI and USB cable)
8. Pixio PXC327 32 inch 165Hz WQHD 2560
- 32 inch WQHD (Wide Quad High Definition) 2560×1440 Resolution Professional Curved VA 165Hz Gaming Monitor
- 1500R Curved VA technology, 178˚ Viewing Angle with Anti-Glare screen & DCI-P3 97%
- 165Hz liquid smooth, blur-free refresh rate, FreeSync & G-Sync compatible,
- Flicker Free, Low Blue Light, VESA 100×100, Connectivity: DisplayPort 1 48 ~165Hz / DisplayPort 2 48 ~165Hz / HDMI 48 ~144Hz
- Compatible with Console & PC platforms. Includes Displayport cable, power cable and stand.
9. VIOTEK GFV27DAB 27” 165Hz QHD 1440p 1ms
- THE GAMER “SWEET-SPOT” — A 27-inch 1440p 165Hz monitor that combines lightning-fast speed and spectacular image quality in a compact, beautiful design. Smooth video. Zero dropped frames. Rapid-fire response times. A multimedia dream!
- PIXELS BROUGHT TO LIFE — The vibrant QHD monitor resolution (2560x1440p) pushes every with stunning detail. And with 99% sRGB gamut, colors are rich and accurate, with customizable display settings and space to store up to 3 user profiles.
- TAKE THE LEAD & KEEP IT — Our 1440p monitor gives you extra tools to be a solid player. Adaptive Sync with LFC for liquid-smooth gameplay. GAMEPLUS crosshairs for direct hits, every time. FPS/RTS optimization for extra details in darker games.
- A WORK FROM HOME POWERHOUSE — This WQHD monitor isn’t just for gamers. The flicker-free video makes teleconferencing a pure joy. And you’ll have multiple ports to connect to the devices you need, even if you just need a second monitor for laptop.
- BEST-IN-CLASS SUPPORT — We don’t play with dead pixels — neither will you! New Viotek PC gaming monitors are protected by our Zero-Tolerance Dead Pixel Policy and 3-Year Limited Warranty, fully backed by a U.S. company.
10. ViewSonic ELITE XG270QC 27 Inch Curved 1440p
- IMMERSIVE MONITOR: WQHD 1440p resolution, 1500R curvature, 1ms (MPRT) response time, and 165Hz refresh rate gives you the ultimate enthusiast experience
- AMD FREESYNC PREMIUM PRO: The XG270QC provides a combination of smooth gaming at peak performance, and exceptional high dynamic range visuals while still maintaining low latency
- VESA DISPLAYHDR 400: Witness the next evolution in open-world storytelling with 90% DCI-P3 color coverage and HDR in-game detail enhancement
- SMOOTH GAMING: 1ms (MPRT) response time and PureXP Blur Reduction technology utilizes backlight strobing to drastically improve image clarity in fast-moving scenarios
- ELITE DESIGN ENHANCEMENTS: Elevate your setup with a built-in mouse anchor, ELITE RGB ambient lighting, and a reinforced headphone hook
- FRAME DESIGN: A three-sided ultra-thin bezel shows off more of your game and is perfect for multi-monitor setups
Using Benefits Of 1440P Hdr Monitor
If you want to use a “1440p hdr monitor”, you need to: 1. Find a 1440p hdr monitor. 2.
Connect the monitor to your computer. 3. Set your computer to use a 1440p hdr resolution.
4. Play your games or use other applications in a 1440p hdr resolution.
The final suggesion is you must consider about the value that the 1440p hdr monitor providing you is justified enough with the price you are being asked to pay for it. Have you been able to pleased with that? Does your desires be fullfilled with that? That’s the most important thing, we guess.
Hope you liked the whole article and it will come handy to recognize and buy the best 1440p hdr monitor from the market. All the efforts we put here will get success when you will find this even a little bit of useful for you. End of the day, our happiness rely on your satisfaction.