Finding the best 27 inch gaming monitors can be quite tasking. We’ve all been there. There are numerous 27 inch gaming monitors to choose from, yet you have to settle for one. Well, you cannot buy the whole store. However, we have taken over the task for you and made your job a little bit easier. We have analyzed over 12420 reviews and developed the top 10 27 inch gaming monitors for you.
Our analysis focused on all aspects of 27 inch gaming monitors reviews that apply to best 27 inch gaming monitors. Besides, keep in mind that the best 27 inch gaming monitors have different characteristics which make each unique. With all the work done, all you have to do is look through all the best 27 inch gaming monitors characteristics below and select one 27 inch gaming monitors that best suits your needs.
Top 10 27 Inch Gaming Monitors Comparison Chart
|1||Sceptre IPS 27″ LED Gaming Monitor 1920 x 1080p 75Hz 99% sRGB 320 Lux HDMI x2 VGA Build-in Speakers, FPS-RTS Machine Black (E278W-FPT series)||4.68||Buy on Amazon|
|2||ASUS VG278QR 27” Gaming Monitor 165Hz Full HD (1920 x 1080) 0.5ms G-SYNC Eye Care DisplayPort HDMI DVI||4.76||Buy on Amazon|
|3||CRUA 27″ 144hz/165HZ Curved Gaming Monitor, Full HD 1080P 1800R Frameless Computer Monitor, 1ms GTG with FreeSync, Low Motion Blur, Eye Care, VESA, DisplayPort, HDMI, Black||4.78||Buy on Amazon|
|4||AOC 27G2 27″ Frameless Gaming IPS Monitor, FHD 1080P, 1ms 144Hz, NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible + Adaptive-Sync, Height Adjustable, 3-Year Zero Dead Pixel Guarantee, Black/Red||4.68||Buy on Amazon|
|5||LG 27GL650F-B 27 Inch Full HD Ultragear G-Sync Compatible Gaming Monitor with 144Hz Refresh Rate and HDR 10 – Black||4.68||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Acer ED270R Sbiipx 27″ 1500R Curved Zero-Frame Full HD (1920 x 1080) Gaming Monitor with AMD FreeSync Technology | 165Hz | 5ms (G to G) | Display Port & 2 x HDMI 1.4 Ports||4.68||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Sceptre 27-Inch FHD LED Gaming Monitor 75Hz 2X HDMI VGA Build-in Speakers, Ultra Slim Metal Black||4.68||Buy on Amazon|
|8||HP 27-inch FHD IPS Gaming Monitor with Tilt/Height Adjustment with AMD FreeSync PremiumTechnology (X27, 2021 model)||4.68||Buy on Amazon|
|9||LG 27GN800-B Ultragear Gaming Monitor 27″ QHD (2560 x 1440) IPS Display, IPS 1ms (GtG) Response Time, 144Hz Refresh Rate, NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible, AMD FreeSync Premium – Black||4.8||Buy on Amazon|
|10||ASUS TUF Gaming 27″ 2K HDR Gaming Monitor (VG27AQ) – QHD (2560 x 1440), 165Hz (Supports 144Hz), 1ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur, Speaker, G-SYNC Compatible, VESA Mountable, DisplayPort, HDMI||4.68||Buy on Amazon|
The Best 27 inch gaming monitors buying guides
It is impossible to ascertain everything about anything as a human being. You can’t be an expert in every field. So if you go through a proper buying guide before buying a 27 inch gaming monitors you may have not to become a fool just because of not knoiwing anything earliar.
For purchasing purposes, you do not need to be an expert on that particular product. Just concentrate on a few key points that will be discussed further down. Having taken those simple aspects into consideration may make your buying experience more enjoyable and simple. Let’s jump to the main topic
Understand Your Needs
The first thing you need to discover that what your needs or requirement. If you aren’t aware of your needs, there’s a big chance you’ll spend a lot of money on the wrong things at the wrong time. So, first and foremost, we advise you to consider carefully your requirements for a 27 inch gaming monitors. You can make a short list about your needs. This simple task will lead you to simplifying your purchasing process. Because you will then understand what you should prioritize and what you should not prioritize.
Budget Vs Price
Budget is that one issue which you can’t ignore before you decide to purchase anything else. Any amount can be set on the price tag of your desired product. That depends on different expences like raw material purchasing, manufacturing, transportation, operational costs and their brand value playes a huge role there. The higher quality you demand, the higher amount of money you may have to spend for that. This is the reason, budget matters so much. And it is true as a universal truth for the 27 inch gaming monitors too.
One of the most popular sayings in our society is “Cut your coat, according to your cloth”. Fristly, take your wishlist on your hand and search those products on the internet. Check their features and prices carefully.If you want to get the best one, all you need to do is compare them carefully. Now ask yourself that you are capable enough to buy that particular 27 inch gaming monitors or not? Go for it if the answer is yes. You may think about the second best option if your answer is no.
Select the Best Brand
Because of our emotional links, we are frequently predisposed towards certain companies. This practice yields positive results at times but not at others. However, there is no way to argue with the concept of relying on well-known brands. Because having enough cash in your pocket makes it half as easy to make decisions. But don’t rely blindly because not every brand makes everything best. That’s why you need to be very careful whether you are choosing the right brand for your specific product or not.
People are divided into two main categories. One is completely reliant on a particular brand, while the other is unconcerned. He only concerned for getting the specific product for which he is paying. We have no idea from which part you belong to.However, there are a few pointers that may be useful to both of you when it comes to selecting the best brand for the best product.
- Make certain you are familiar with the brand.
- What the public has to say about this brand.
- And what’s the average rating for that brand’s particular product?
- Comparison between products of this brand and others.
- Are you satisfied with the features?
Take a look at the Features Section.
No matter you purchase a 27 inch gaming monitors from online or offline, the very first thing you need to check its featrures. This is the best way to know about a product and get a clear concept. It will make you understand, that product does match with your requirements or not.
The features section also assists us in quickly determining the differences between ourselves and others. The attributes can then be compared to similar items. If you do so, it will be much easier to reach to the final decision because you will be able to understand about the quality here.
Check the Merits and Disadvantages
Every product has its own set of benefits and drawbacks. It is our duties to carefully examine them out first before buying them. So, stay cool, and find out the drawbacks which you demanded from that 27 inch gaming monitors. Maybe any other manufacturer made the perfect one for you. Just don’t be too lazy to compare yourself to them before making your final decision.
You’ll find a section called Pros and Cons on almost every website. Take your time reading that section. If you have any more questions, simply contact them via email or phone.
Quality and Longevity
Color, Style, Performance, Materials, and, most importantly, Durability all contribute to the overall quality of a product. Before making a purchase, you must consider the facts about ensuring quality. Remember, this is the reason you are paying for. Does this 27 inch gaming monitors worthy or not against your investment? Only quality can reply this question.
Know About Warranty and Return Policies
Every manufacturer produces products. Many of them ensures the higher quality as well. By watching their creative advertisement, we are being known about them too. Everything is all right. But here comes the ‘After Sales Service’. As a matter of fact, this little thing can make big difference.
Don’t forget to check the facts like warranty, guarantee, and obviously the return policy if there any. Anything can happen even after purchasing the highest quality product. We should not hope to last anything forever. But the insvestment you are going to for the 27 inch gaming monitors, don’t you expect a minimum return of value from that? So, at the time of checking policies, stay cool and be careful. There are few clever companies who try to make people confused through their cryptic and obscure policies. Never be hesitated to ask their delegate about the facts which are unintelligible and be clear every single thing.
Checking the FAQ and Customer Reviews simplifies the process.
Checking FAQ answers and customer reviews can be time savior for you. Before purchasing anything, few qustions may come to your mind and if you search them on internet, you will see they have been asked and answered as well before you thought. They are called FAQ or Frequently Asked Questions. Customer reviews presents the stories of the experience of a product by its real users.
You will get idea of both by checking out those two things. There can be found such question and answers which doesn’t come into our mind normally. Then percieving about the 27 inch gaming monitors’s effectiveness will be more easy.
Top Rated 27 Inch Gaming Monitors Reviews
Now that you know what to look for in a 27 inch gaming monitors, let’s take a look at ten of the best options on the market:
1. Sceptre IPS 27″ LED Gaming Monitor 1920
- Built-in Speakers: Perfectly suited to work & gaming settings, built-in speakers deliver robust & smooth audio while saving space on your desk.
- 99% sRGB Color Gamut: With 99% sRGB, this monitor offers a wider color gamut than most conventional monitors, giving deeper colors and defining features.
- IPS Panel: The IPS (In-Plane Switching) panel cannot be beat when it comes to consistently delivering top color performance & sharp visibility from multiple viewing angles.
- up to 75Hz Refresh Rate: With 75Hz refresh rate, images change faster and smoother than the standard, reducing screen tearing
- Multiple Ports: Two HDMI ports and one VGA port provide up to 75HZ refresh rate, refining picture clarity in all action-packed gaming sequences and graphic design projects. Audio In and a Headphone Jack provide diverse audio options.
2. ASUS VG278QR 27” Gaming Monitor 165Hz Full
- 27 inch Full HD (1920×1080) display with 165Hz refresh rate (supports 144Hz) and 0.5ms (GTG) response time Perfect to gain the upper hand in FPS racer real-time strategy and sport titles and free Sync/Adaptive Sync for a tear-free experience
- G-SYNC compatible technology supported through DisplayPort and HDMI ports provides variable refresh rates for low latency stuttering-free and tearing-free while gaming
- Extreme low motion blur (ELMB) technology reduces ghosting and motion blur creating a fluid gaming experience
- Marathon ready with ASUS Eye Care technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/swivel/pivot adjustments to accommodate any desk
- Flexible connectivity options with DisplayPort 1.2 HDMI 1.4 Dual-link DVI-D
- Stereo 2W speakers provide for a full sound while eliminating the need for external speakers
3. CRUA 27″ 144hz/165HZ Curved Gaming Monitor, Full
- 165HZ Computer Monitor: 27inch 1920 x 1080 curved monitor，high resolution and ultra-fast 165Hz refresh rate, 1ms(GTG) response time, dynamic contrast ensures lighter and darker areas with stable expansion, elevate your gaming experience.
- Modern Design: 1800R curvature lets you see more content without excessive head movement.Stylish design of ultra-thin with three sides and a stable V-shaped base.A wide range of -5° to -15° tilt adjustment allows you to maximize your viewing comfort.
- Realistic View: Multi-mode for different usage scenarios.99% sRGB color gamut with Flicker-free technology and blue light filter for comfortable viewing all day.Even browsing content for long time can goes easy on your eyes.
- Multiple Scenarios: PC Monitor setup for your gaming console, home office, watch the movie, extend laptop. Support HDMI(up to 120HZ), DP(up to 165HZ), VESA 100mm*100mm support.
- Warranty Policy: Quality problems are returned and exchanged free of charge within one month, and provides with a one-year warranty for free,except return shipping fee.
4. AOC 27G2 27″ Frameless Gaming IPS Monitor,
- 27″ AOC Gaming G2 Series monitor with 1920 x 1080 Full HD (1080P) resolution IPS panel
- Rapid 1ms response (MPRT) and 144Hz refresh rate with NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatibility + Adaptive-Sync for ultra-smooth competitive game play
- 3-Sided frameless design with IPS panel for wide viewing angles and brilliant colors
- Height adjustable stand AOC low Blue mode and flickers for wellbeing during extended gaming sessions
- Re-spawned 3-year zero-bright-dot 3-year advance replacement 1-year (one-time) accidental damage
- 1x DisplayPort 2x HDMI 1.4 1x VGA inputs (1x HDMI & 1x DP cables included)
5. LG 27GL650F-B 27 Inch Full HD Ultragear
- G sync compatible
- 27 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS display
- 144 Hertz refresh rate
- 1ms motion blur reduction
- Height/ pivot/ tilt adjustable stand
- Radeon free Sync technology
6. Acer ED270R Sbiipx 27″ 1500R Curved Zero-Frame
- 27″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) 1500R Curved Widescreen VA Display
- AMD FreeSync Technology | Brightness: 250 nits
- Response Time: 5ms (G to G) | Refresh Rate: 165Hz – Using Display Port or 144Hz – Using HDMI Port
- ZeroFrame Design
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 2 x HDMI 1.4 Ports & 1 x Audio-out (HDMI and Display Port Cable Included)
7. Sceptre 27-Inch FHD LED Gaming Monitor 75Hz
- Blue Light Shift: Blue Light Shift reduces blue light, allowing you to comfortably work, watch, or play applications without straining your eyes.
- Up to 75Hz Refresh Rate: With 75Hz refresh rate, images change faster and smoother than the standard, reducing screen tearing
- AMD FreeSync: With AMD FreeSync, gamers enjoy smooth video & seamless on the spot movement in fast-paced games. The graphic card and monitor refresh rates are synchronized to eliminate tearing and stuttering.
- Multiple Ports: One VGA and two HDMI ports each accelerate refresh rate up to 75Hz, providing the visual edge you need to defeat any opponent during all of your gaming adventures.
- Built in Speakers: Perfectly suited to work & gaming settings, built-in speakers deliver robust & smooth audio while saving space on your desk.
8. HP 27-inch FHD IPS Gaming Monitor with
- Eyesafe Certified Display: Eyesafe certified displays meet TÜV low blue light requirements and Eyesafe standards for protecting your eyes from harmful blue light without distorting colors.
- Adjust your view: Adjust your screen’s height for comfortable viewing with pivot and tilt capabilities
- Sustainably sourced packaging: HP is innovating new ways to reduce the amount of materials in our packaging and to use more recycled materials in the design
- AMD FreeSync Premium technology: Game confidently with a high refresh rate, low framerate compensation, and low latency with AMD FreeSync Premium Technology
- 1-millisecond response time with Overdrive: How fast your pixels can react to changing frames is critical for fast-paced gaming, and a 1- millisecond response time ensures even the most action-packed moments are fluid, crisp, and free of motion blur
9. LG 27GN800-B Ultragear Gaming Monitor 27″ QHD
- 27” qhd (2560 x 1440) ips display
- 1ms (gtg) response time & 144hz refresh rate
- Nvidia g-sync compatible with amd freesync premium
- Srgb 99% color gamut with hdr 10
- 3-side virtually borderless display. Power Consumption : 45W – 48W
- Display technology: LED
10. ASUS TUF Gaming 27″ 2K HDR Gaming
- 27 inch WQHD (2560×1440) IPS gaming monitor with 1ms (MPRT) response time 165Hz refresh rate (supports 144Hz) and G-SYNC compatibility for a tear-free experience
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB Sync) Technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together with Adaptive-Sync eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- Marathon ready with ASUS Eye Care technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/swivel/pivot adjustments to accommodate any desk
- Compatible with industry-standard HDR10 High Dynamic Range for color and brightness levels that exceed the capabilities of ordinary monitors
- Flexible connectivity options with DisplayPort 1.2 and Dual HDMI (V2.0)
Different Type Of 27 Inch Gaming Monitors
Different type of 27 inch gaming monitors There are different types of 27 inch gaming monitors, some of which are: 1. Full HD monitors: These are the most common type of monitors and offer a resolution of 1920 x 1080. They are great for gaming and general viewing.
2. WQHD monitors: These monitors offer a resolution of 2560 x 1440. They are great for gaming and general viewing, but may be too sharp for some people.
3. 4K monitors: These monitors offer a resolution of 3840 x 2160. They are great for gaming and general viewing, but may be too sharp for some people. 4. Ultrawide monitors: These monitors offer a wide viewing angle, up to 178 degrees, which is great for multi-monitor setups. 5. Curved monitors: These monitors are designed to give you a more immersive experience. They often have a curved screen that wraps around the front and top of the monitor.
Why Should Trust Us
There are several reasons why you should trust us when it comes to finding the information that you looking for. We have a team of experts who know everything there is to know which product is good for you. We've been in the business for years, and we've seen it all. We can help you find the perfect product for your home or anything you will need, and we'll make sure you're getting the best possible deal.
Additionally, we're always updating our website with the latest information and reviews. We want to make sure you're getting the most accurate and up-to-date information so that you can make the best decisions for your needs.
Finally, we understand how important it is to have a trusted resource when it comes to picking the best product. We take our role seriously, and we only recommend products that we believe are the best on the market.
Afterwards, You should consider the value that the 27 inch gaming monitors providing you is viable enough against the price you paying for it. Is it enough to make you satisfied? Does it go with your purpose? This is the most vital part we guess.
Hope you have enojoyed this whole article which was actually a buying guide that will lead you to buy the best 27 inch gaming monitors. Even if you find this a bit of handy for you, then all the efforts we put will get success. At the end of the day, if you are satisfied, then we will be happy.